1. ride-on lawn mower, refusing to budge.
2. chainsaw- refusing to start
3. brushcutter- having threading issues with the cord stuff that goes in it so yep, you guessed it refusing to start...
4. Chefs car-
5. serious blockage in the kitchen sink- requires plunger use.
6. serious blockage in the bathroom sink .... one suspects a certain small someone of shoving something down there during one of her " I need to wash me sticky hands" moments or " I am very hot I need to wet my hair and make it beautiful like mummies" moments( this means she wets it and brushes it forward to make a fringe like mummies- I was in no way, referring to myself as having beautiful hair)
It's like they all conspired together- particulalry those outdoor tools, they do all hang out in the shed together, perhaps they had a meeting?
Rideon mower: " they have really been spending a lot of time inside lately"
Chainsaw: " Yes I have noticed this too"
Brushcutter: " yeah, I am not feeling the love"
Rideon: " I say we strike! that will teach them so spend so much time with that new sander"
Chainsaw : " I am SO in!"
Brushcutter: "we'll show them"
does this happen to other people?? ( not, do you imagine your tools getting together and talking in the shed, I mean do things all break at the same time?