I want to know. I find this stuff fascinating.
I will start so you can clearly see that your little idiosyncrasies are what make you who you are. And I want to know yours.
I will start so your will seem quite normal in comparison I think.
So the things it would be most unlikely for me to ever do are:
- Wear a sports club jersey/ tshirt of any kind. No club colours. Nothing. I don't *get* sport.
- Walk past a rug that is wrinkled or flicked over on one side and NOT straighten it. Never. I cannot do this. (Apparently this is a genetic trait as a certain Ms 4 cannot do this either)
- Sit without fidgeting. ( this seriously drive Chef mental but I can't help it! Unlike my friend T who is like a log. We use to sit in work meetings together and I just can't get over how she would sit back straight hands on lap and not move. Like a log. If I am trying not to fidget I try to channel her)
- Eat McDonald's, KFC, Hungry Jacks or other similar. never. ever.
- Wear Pj's with Teddy bear's on them. In fact wear anything withTeddy's on it.
By the way. Still doing no sugar although did make a choice to have apple pie last weekend, it wasn't to give into a craving, I just decided I wanted it, we had people over. It was nice. Nothing since. Feeling good.