|Completed unrelated picture but I love my roses equally as much when they are dying.|
So to demonstrate my point here are some awesome things that have freaked me out this week:
1. No such thing as a brontosaurus. Uh-uh there was never a brontosaurus.
2. Fortune cookies ARE NOT CHINESE! They are from Japan. A journalist took a whole bag of them to China and gave them to people and they had no clue what they were.
3. David vs Goliath, not what you have been told your whole life! David, the underdog armed with just a sling shot facing a giant powerful soldier? Uh-uh.
4. You cannot see the Great Wall of China from space. You cannot!!!
AND FINALLY *drumroll*
5. In our lifetime there will be a BABY WOOLLY MAMMOTH BORN. Our very own Mr Snuffilugigus! I KNOW!!!!!
This kind of makes my brain explode. Is it right? Is it ok to do that? Was that your first thought? That we shouldn't be doing that? Did we not learn anything from Jurassic Park? Can you imagine what that day would be like?? Can you imagine the media FRENZY. Have a listen to Stewart Brand, he is a de-extinction scientist. And I dare you not to think about this for DAYS! And I think I have mentioned this to everyone I have spoken to for longer than 5 minutes in the last week. A baby woolly mammoth. Heck that would be so awesome.
Have a great weekend!
**still moving everything over from chunkychooky, some of your comments are missing for now but are on their way**